All those positive thoughts and prayers are working. Certainly, Erika's strength is the real master of well-being. Go E! :)
Monday, August 10, 2009
Ongoing Strength and Smiles
If there's one thing I can say about Erika is that I feel her energy every time I talk to her on the phone. Again, it has been too long since I have posted an update, but I find that to be a good sign. I spoke to her last Friday, and she had just undergone another round of chemo. Yet her words to me were still, "I feel like a million bucks." Seriously... only Erika. It sounds as though she is mastering the chemo (or knows what to expect so she knows how to prepare for the onslaught of nausea). Also, her latest body scan is looking pretty good although, when I talked to her, she hadn't had her doctor assess the scans thoroughly yet. Her brain scan was totally clear! All positive news really... and Erika has been out and about a bit more. She and Greg were able to go out and celebrate their 2 year anniversary! And I know they've been entertaining quite a bit at their beautiful home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment